Kingsway TyreExperts conduct wheel alignment by carefully positioning the wheels on your car to ensure the least amount of wear to your tyres. We ensure this complies with the vehicle manufacturer's specifications for safe steering setup.
A correct alignment:
- Significantly extends the life of your tyres
- Provides better handling
- Makes your vehicle safer to drive
- Makes your vehicle more fuel efficient
- Kingsway recommends you align your wheels at least once per year.
It's time for a wheel alignment:
- When your steering wheel isn't straight, your car pulls to either side or wanders on straight roads
- After an encounter with a particularly nasty pothole or curb
- When you are replacing your tyres or rotating them
Book your free tyre check up at your nearest branch to you.